If a loved one has passed away and you have to deal with their estate, the solicitors here at Power & Bennett Lawyers can help. Whether it’s helping to draw up wills or handling affairs after a death, our lawyers can handle all aspects of wills and estates.
- Make applications for probate
- Transfer houses and other land to executors and beneficiaries
- Collect in bank accounts
- Make life insurance claims
- Arrange transfer of shares in companies
- Attend to the winding up of all estate matters
Our lawyers John Adlington and Gary Nicholas can assist with all enquiries relating to wills and estates and are extremely experienced within this area.